The School believes in secularism and is opened to all boys and girls irrespective of caste and creed or social status. Students seeking admission to the school have to get their names registered in the month of March.
1. The school session starts from April and ends in March of the next year.
2. Students seeking admission to any class will first get themselves registered in the school office up to the end of February or a date fixed by the school authorities. For this they will have to fill and submit the prescribed Registration Form along with the latest prospectus which can be obtained from the school on payment.
1. Birth Certificate.
2. Transfer Certificate ( counter signed by DEO ) from the recognized School attended prior to admission to NPS.
3. Mark sheet of previous class.
1. When withdrawing a student from the school, an application must be filed giving at least a month's notice. In case such notice is not given, the student will be liable to pay a month's fees.
2. The school leaving certificate will be issued after ensuring that all dues have been paid.
3. A Student may be asked to leave the school on following grounds :
>> Irregular attendance.
>> Non payment of dues.
>> Disease which poses a threat to the health of other students.
>> Any other reason that may not be considered conducive to the school.