The School believes in secularism and is opened to all boys and girls irrespective of caste and creed or social status. Students seeking admission to the school have to get their names registered in the month of March.
1. The school session starts from April and ends in March of the next year.
2. Students seeking admission to any class will first get themselves registered in the school office up to the end of February or a date fixed by the school authorities. For this they will have to fill and submit the prescribed Registration Form along with the latest prospectus which can be obtained from the school on payment.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1. Birth Certificate.
2. Transfer Certificate ( counter signed by DEO ) from the recognized School attended prior to admission to NPS.
3. Mark sheet of previous class.
WITHDRAWAL AND DISMISSAL
1. When withdrawing a student from the school, an application must be filed giving at least a month's notice. In case such notice is not given, the student will be liable to pay a month's fees.
2. The school leaving certificate will be issued after ensuring that all dues have been paid.
3. A Student may be asked to leave the school on following grounds :
>> Irregular attendance.
>> Non payment of dues.
>> Disease which poses a threat to the health of other students.
>> Any other reason that may not be considered conducive to the school.
नेशनल पब्लिक सीनियर सै. स्कूल हनुमानगढ़ जंक्शन सर्व साधरण को सूचित किया है कि अनिवार्य शिक्षा अधिनियम 2009 की अनुपालना में दुर्लब वर्ग एवं असुविधाग्रस्त बालकों के लिए निःशुल्क शिक्षा के लिए इस विद्यालय में नर्सरी कक्षा की कुल निर्धारित 40 सीटों में से 10 सीटे उक्त वर्ग की लिए आरक्षित है । अभिभावक 15 मार्च 2019 तक rte.raj.nic.in पर आँनलाईन आवेदन कर सकते है प्राचार्य श्री अमित कुमार ठाकुर Read more...
स्कूलों-अभिभावकों के लिए महत्त्वपूर्ण निर्देश जारी Read more...